Live dealer casinos. Peculiarities, advantages, development.
Online casinos have been operating for quite a long time already and they have deserved loyalty of a big number of users and gamblers. However, the distrust factor can still alienate a lot of visitors. Some people believe that since an online casino is a program, it can be easily programmed to suit the owner's needs, and so the visitors just pass by. Trust is the major parameter to get users interested and to make them spend time in your gaming spot. An online casino has a lot of advantages, but from the visitor's point of view it is one of the most dubious projects. Casino development is not only about programming the gaming space and website launching, but it also means permanent struggle for customers, their loyalty and faith in the honesty of your casino. You must admit that it is not quite easy to believe that an online casino can ensure honest playing.
There are people who just do not wish to get into details related to reliability or unreliability of online casinos; they find it simpler not to trust anyone without learning those details. But the same time, such people may really enjoy playing in traditional casinos with real croupiers. A live dealer casino is the perfect thing that can attract such players.
Live Dealer Casino is a kind of online casino offering real time video broadcasting of the game. Staying at home and sitting in front of your computer screen, you can see the picture broadcast from a real casino where real cards are dealt out and a real roulette is spinning. And the player can even write messages to the dealer in the chat window, and the dealer would reply to them.
Live dealer casino: advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of a live dealer casino
- Real presence effect. A live dealer casino allows the players to feel more of the real casino atmosphere if compared to playing in a regular online casino.
- The visitors have the opportunity to see for themselves that the playing is real and the dealer is really dealing out the cards. The player can also count the cards and monitor the dealer's style, which gives the player some extra advantage if compared to ordinary online casinos.
- High honesty level. The players realize that the dealer has much less opportunities to cheat, so the risks are no bigger than at a traditional casino.
- Convenient account replenishment. The modern integrated modules allow payments from practically any well known payment system.
- Opportunity to make bids of up to $10,000, while this limit is several times lower in ordinary online casinos.
Disadvantages of a live dealer casino
- Limited set of games if compared to online casinos.
- The speed of the game is limited through the real activities performed by the dealer, while in an online casino it depends only on the software and the speed of the internet connection. As a rule, online casinos are 2 to 4 times faster than live dealer casinos.
- The quality of the video broadcasting depends mainly on the internet connection specifications (the higher the speed is, the better is the quality). If your internet channel is not fast enough, you may experience video lags or stoppages. To play in a live dealer casino, you certainly need an unlimited internet connection.
How to prove that your live dealer casino is honest?
Live dealer casinos still may be subject to doubts related to the honesty and the possibility of cheating the players. To prove that the playing is honest and the video is live and not recorded earlier, you can use the following means:
- placing a TV with a popular channel on within the visibility range, so the players could turn on the same channel and make sure the video is live;
- suggesting a chat with the dealer and asking the dealer to make something in the real time;
- broadcasting from a real casino where other people are really in the casino room and are also playing at the moment.
Development stages of a live dealer casino:
For a conclusion, it is worth saying that if a player trusts a traditional casino, this player will trust an online live dealer casino in the same way.
1. Preparing the website and software capable of uninterrupted real time broadcasting of the game results for the players. The broadcasting platform may be based on flash technologies. In this case, the video will be broadcast within the user's web browser. Besides, a live dealer casino can also be developed on a platform for a specific operating system, and the casino will be represented as an exe-application that players will have to download from the casino website.
2. Renting a room for the studio, hiring and training personnel (all these issues can be settled quite easily), or arranging a broadcasting from a real casino. Mainly, live dealer casinos are quite popular among existing traditional casinos, so the players would not have to question their honesty. Making a live dealer casino providing the video broadcasting opportunity requires bigger financial investments that ordinary online casinos.
3. Competent promotion of the website and gaining reputation, which is much easier for a live dealer casino. To make your live dealer casino win some good positions in the rating of online gaming resources, you will have to carry out an advertising campaign and distribute your funds competently. The Edao Company possesses sufficient knowledge and experience to perform step-by-step promotion of casinos of any type of complexity and ensure competent online PR.